Job NumberSE/SETeachFellPro-10/22/18Application Deadline1/15/2019
This program is open to graduate and undergraduate candidates. You must be available to work between one (1) and five (5) days per week during a typical school day and willing to substitute in a variety of content areas. It is designed as a semester-based program that is available in the fall and spring. If you are accepted by the program and agree to participate, you will need to attend an orientation, 4 professional development sessions and 2 seminars throughout the semester.
1. Review IEP’s and behavior plans of students in the class.
2. Carry out instructional activities per the substitute plans.
3. Manage the classroom with student behaviors and needs.
4. Collaborate with the staff in the classroom to help the students have a successful day.
5. Come prepared with instructional activities in the event that substitute plans are not available.
Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program with The College at Brockport, Roberts Wesleyan College, Nazareth College, St. John Fisher College or SUNY Geneseo. NYS teaching certificate is welcomed. Prior classroom experience is welcomed.
Please apply online at: https://monroe2boces.recruitfront.com/Account/Login