Orientation TBD Program Dates: July 8, 2019 - August 16, 2019
Under the medical direction of a licensed physician, evaluate, plan and provide general physical therapy services to students in multiple service locations to enable them to profit from their education program.
1. Evaluate the student's degree of function and disability.
2. Develop a written prescription to be incorporated into the Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) for each student to eceive therapy services.
3. Provide physical therapy services in accordance with the written prescription, order or referral of a licensed physician in the IEP.
4. Develop and apply adaptive assistive devices and/or self -help techniques to achieve maximum independence.
5. Participate in staffings.
6. Participate in parent and teacher conferences.
7. Prepare and maintain appropriate records.
8. Establish and maintain communications with physicians and community agencies working with the students.
9. Perform such other professionally related duties as may be required by the Supervisor.