Job NumberCTE/PE-8/9/19Application Deadline8/23/2019
Responsible for designing and teaching a physical education program that is aligned with the New York State Standards. The instructional program is directed towards maximizing progress in academic areas and meeting the individual needs of students. The Physical Education Teacher supports students in the Career and Technical Education Center (CTE) in the Health and Exercise Sciences program.
1. Develop and teach an effective secondary Physical Education program to meet the instructional objectives of students consistent with the new standards of New York State Educational Department.
2. Design and implement a differentiated curriculum appropriate to student needs and performance with an interdisciplinary approach.
3. Participate in appropriate professional development activities.
4. Participate in interdisciplinary meetings and district and parent conferences to review the student’s progress.
5. Perform such other professional duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor and/or the Principal.
New York State Certification as a Physical Education Teacher; Dual certification PE/Health preferred. Prior teaching experience preferred.
Please apply online at: https://monroe2boces.recruitfront.com/Account/Login
Please refer to above Required Application Type to complete before applying.