Job NumberSE/SETeachFellPro-10/29/19Application Deadline1/31/2020
This program will begin in the early Spring semester 2020. Interviews may be scheduled in the Fall 2019 and Winter 2020. Please apply as soon as you confirm your interest in the program.
This program is open to graduate and undergraduate candidates. You must be available to work between one (1) and five (5) days per week during a typical school day and willing to substitute in a variety of content areas. It is designed as a semester-based program that is available in the fall and spring. If you are accepted by the program and agree to participate, you will need to attend an orientation and 2-4 professional development sessions throughout the semester.
1. Carry out instructional activities per the substitute plans.
2. Review IEP’s and behavior plans of students in the class.
3. Manage the classroom with student behaviors and needs.
4. Collaborate with the staff in the classroom to help the students have a successful day.
5. Come prepared with instructional activities in the event that substitute plans are not available.
Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program with The College at Brockport, Empire State College, Roberts Wesleyan College, Nazareth College, St. John Fisher College, Keuka College, Genesee Community College or SUNY Geneseo. NYS teaching certificate is welcomed. Prior classroom experience is welcomed.
Please apply online at: https://monroe2boces.recruitfront.com/Account/Login
Please refer to above Required Application Type to complete before applying.